Make a list of the most important things that you learnt.
The most things I learnt were that my project is more important than my presentation and that my research was vital to my projects success.
What can you do now that you couldn’t do before?
I could do a wider research on the country (South Korea) and that my research skills have improved in gathering information and putting it into my own words.
What or Who helped me?
Wikapedia and Encarter Kids helped me get most of my information and that it was very easy to understand. So it was easy to swallow and rewrite in my own words. My parents help me get information that I couldn’t get from the web.
3 facts about my country.
1. South Korea has over 50 million people living there.
2. The currency is South Korea-won.
3. South Koreabis very small compared to some countries.
2 wonderings on my country.
1. What else should I know about my country?
2. What was it like when North and South Korea where joint together?
An understanding of my country
I have an understanding that South Korea is a pretty good place to live.